What's included in this servicing?
- Tyre pressure check
- Harness/ strap correction
- Screws/ bolts tightening
- Lubricating hinges/ joints/ wheels
- Other aesthetics/ functional/ safety checks
Why servicing is needed for your baby gear?
- Ensure that your baby gear is safe to use and functioning properly. Just like why we service our car!
- This will extend its useful lifespan.
- Make life easy to sell online!
How often should I send for servicing?
- Once every 3 months for heavy users who use more than 4 times per week or used in areas with lots of sand, mud, rain or uneven ground
- Otherwise every 6 months
- Or upon change of ownership
Why do I need a full inspection?
- To thoroughly check your baby's stroller or car seat for any faults
- Depending on the faults severity, we will recommend you to repair, replace or even discard the item for safety reasons