Address : 1 Sunview Road, #08-47 (take lift to level 9), Singapore 627615
Opening Hours : Mon - Fri : 9am to 4pm. 24/7 Self Pickup / drop-off point
The UV-C treatment will remove 99.99% of virus and bacteria and freshen up your baby gear for your baby's everyday use. This package excludes cleaning and stain treatment such as vacuum, wash, wipe of the fabrics and frame.
Rather than using harmful alcohol and dehydrating methods of cleaning, Antimicrobial Shield is child safe as it uses microscopic pin-like coating structure to kill the pathogens by piercing and rupturing the cell wall before it settles and penetrates onto a surface.
- Kills 99.9% harmful bacteria & virus
- Complete sterilisation with UV-C rays in 15 mins
- Purely a light treatment, means it is 100% non-toxic and leave no residue behind
Antimicrobial Shield Highlights:
- Kills most known bacteria & virus
- Provides 28 days protection
- Coating will be intact even after water wash or usage
- Eliminate odours
- Won't stain or discolour fabric
- 100% child safe and food safe
- Boeing and Airbus tested (Boeing D6-7127/ AIMS 09-00-0002)
If you want a more thorough cleaning treatment package, simply click on one of these.
FAQ on UVC:
[Q] Does UV degrades my baby gear plastic?
[A] Yes UV does degrade plastic and reduce its strength over prolonged exposure (thousands of hours). Manufacturers have known this long ago and has added additive with the plastic to increase its tolerance to heat and UV.
In short, our UVC treatment alone doesn't affect the plastic much other than sterilizing the surface.