UV-C sterilisation is an extremely safe and effective way of killing bacteria, virus and stopping the spread of pathogens.
It eliminate 99.9 percent of various pathogenic bacteria including E. Coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella and Psuedonomas Aerugonisa -- so you can be sure that your LO is safe from such germs when you incorporate this into your cleaning routine.
Just like how we sterilise our LO's milk bottles to make sure they aren’t drinking germs along with their milk, baby gear can also be sterilised too! That said, how about the stroller and car seat that they lick and bite on?
- Kills 99.9% harmful bacteria & virus
- Complete sterilisation with UV-C rays in 15 mins
- Purely a light treatment, means it is 100% non-toxic and leave no residue behind
Antimicrobial Shield is the world’s first aviation approved treatment. Once applied, Antimicrobial Shield creates an invisible barrier to sanitise and eliminate harmful microbes and bacteria on the surface.
Rather than using harmful alcohol and dehydrating methods of cleaning, Antimicrobial Shield is child safe as it uses microscopic pin-like coating structure to kill the pathogens by piercing and rupturing the cell wall before it settles and penetrates onto a surface.
- Kills most known bacteria & virus
- Provides 28 days protection
- Coating will be intact even after water wash or usage
- Eliminate odours
- Won't stain or discolour fabric
- 100% child safe and food safe
- Boeing and Airbus tested (Boeing D6-7127/ AIMS 09-00-0002)