Donate your idling strollers for redistribution to the needy
Do you know that there are at least 2 idling strollers in every household with young children?
Pramwash provides free cleaning and servicing for donated strollers in good condition before redistributing to beneficiary in charity organisation in Singapore.
Here's where you can do to donate your idling strollers (in good usable condition):
- Check to ensure it is fully functional, no defect no damage
- Remove valuable and personalised items on the stroller
- Send it to us at our main office : TradeHub 21, #04-119, 18 Boon Lay Way, Singapore 609966, Weekdays: 9am to 5pm
If you would like to buy a donated pram, check out our catalogue at this link.
1. What do you do with the donated prams?
[A] We first inspect that they are in good usable condition before refurnishing them for redistribution. Other than giving them out to needy families through People's Association (PA), Residents Committee (RC) or charities group, we also resell them which 100% proceeds goes to Singapore Children Society, details in this link.
2. Do you accept other baby gear like child car seat or cot?
[A] Yes and no. It depends if there are requests from beneficiary and it the item is in good usable condition. Reach out to us if you have such items to donate.
3. I'm from a low income family, how can I get one of these donated prams?
[A] Reach out to your RC or charity organisations, let them know about your request, and they will contact us to get this arranged.