Divert your unwanted child car seat from the waste stream to us for recycling!
Do you know that more than 80% of the materials used can be reclaimed and made into something new? By sending less to our landfills, you are helping to reduce carbon emission and doing your tiny bit to preserve the environment.
Most recycling programs in Singapore typically do not accept child car seat, even if you take them apart.
Here's what you can do to recycle your child car seat.
- Remove the fabric cover from the seat.
- Cut off the harness straps.
- Write "EXPIRED", "DO NOT USE" with permanent markers on the shell of the seat.
- Send it to us at our main office or Saturday's Pororo Park Pop-up.
- Receive a $5 gift voucher from us!