Pass us your idling good prams or strollers for redistribution to the charities or needy families.
Here's what you can do to donate your good prams.
- Check to ensure it is fully functional, no defect no damage.
- Check that the fabric is in good condition, no torn no tough stains.
- Send it to us at our main store or mall outlets.
Note: We only accept prams in good usable condition for redistribution.
1. What do you do with the donated prams?
[A] We first inspect that they are in good usable condition before refurnishing them for redistribution. Other than giving them out to needy families through People's Association (PA), Residents Committee (RC) or charities group, we also resell them which 100% proceeds goes to Singapore Children Society. We last redistributed a stroller via Costa Ris RC, see the Facebook post at this link.
2. Do you accept other baby gear like child car seat or cot?
[A] Yes and no. It depends if there are requests from beneficiary and it the item is in good usable condition. Reach out to us if you have such items to donate.
3. I'm from a low income family, how can I get one of these donated prams?
[A] Reach out to your RC or charity organisations, let them know about your request, and they will contact us to get this arranged.